Experienced qualified Panel Beater required.
Must be accomplished in:
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired
- Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories
- Replacing or repairing windows, car interiors and exterior trim
- Filling and sanding bodywork
- Carrying out painting in booth oven
- Performing final finishing and polishing
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856