A large Government Department is looking to engage with a Project Manager on a 12 months contract role. The Project Manager should have strong experience in implementing medium scale technology projects through the full project management life cycle, as either in-house and/or outsourced services. Demonstrated knowledge of Victoria's emergency management arrangements is desirable for this role too.
Other duties of the role:
- Manage the implementation of State Control Centre projects, including the Roster Management project as required, which may include project initiation, strategic assessments and options analysis, through any or all of the project lifecycle phases in the Project Management Excellence frameworks.
- Establish project governance and reporting requirements, and where appropriate plan, manage and/or participate in review processes. Managing and maintaining compliance with all governance requirements
- Establish effective stakeholder management and communications, using informal and formal channels of communication, including the preparation of complex reports, briefings and presentations to influence senior stakeholders to achieve program/project objectives.
- Manage complex and sensitive research and analysis, including the identification and resolution of emerging issues, risks and trends.
- Qualifications in Project Management (PMBOK, PMI, PRINCE2, AGILE or DJCS PME);
- Tertiary qualifications in business and information communication technologies are desirable.
Get in touch today! Send me a copy of your updated resume and lets discuss it more.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856