About the company:
Our client is a global leader in three exciting technologies: heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. They serve a diverse range of industries worldwide, including oil & gas, power, food production, wastewater, and brewing. With a focus on nonstop performance, our client provides comprehensive service solutions and a global network of skilled specialists, ensuring customers have peace of mind and a lifelong partnership.
Operating in over 100 countries, our client has an extensive network of hubs and workshops. Their rich history dates back 134 years. Their commitment to innovation continues today, with significant investments in research and development leading to dozens of new products launched each year.
About the role:
Our clients are seeking a Sales Engineer to drive sales of maintenance and repair services for high-speed separation equipment in diverse industries, including energy, wastewater, mining, and oil & gas. As a Sales Engineer, you will utilise your technical expertise to build client relationships, provide solutions, and achieve revenue targets. Join our client's dynamic team to promote top-tier service offerings and contribute to the growth of their market dominance of maintenance solutions in the industrial sector.
- $20,000 car allowance per year
- 25% yearly bonus on base salary
- Work life balance
- Professional development and experience within a constantly growing industry
- A welcoming work-culture that is focused on enjoyment, respect and growth
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and service expertise to existing and potential clients
- Travel to client sites to build and maintain strong relationships, understanding their needs, and offer tailored solutions to address their specific requirements
- Work closely with the Sales, Spare Parts, Service and Product application teams
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to identify opportunities for service improvement and business expansion
- Provide ongoing technical support to customers post-sale, ensuring they receive quality service, troubleshooting assistance, and maintenance solutions
Key selection requirements:
- A technical qualification in Engineering
- 2 - 5 years' experience in a sales role or an influencing role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience creating and maintaining good client relationships
- Australian drivers licence
How to Apply
- If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856