Our Client is a leading Technology gaint in the industry currently hiring experienced Sales representative with a talent for connecting with customers, to join our high-performance Inside Sales team.
Based in Rhodes (Sydney, NSW), this exciting opportunity exists for an Inside Sales Rep to grow our existing business, while selling productivity solutions to small-to-medium size businesses across Australia.
- Duration - 12 months with rolling extensions
- Convenient free on-site parking
- An office close to public transport
- Flexible work arrangement. Mix of WFO/WFH
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage inbound / outbound calls from Small to Medium Size Business customers and close sales
- Managing and closing sales across our top small business accounts (manage customers)
- Achieving short- and long-term targets - Revenue, Margin, Units, Share of Wallet, CSAT
- Facilitating and managing a pipeline of prospective leads
- Developing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Preparation of timely and accurate quotations/orders to meet customer requests
- Managing individual contributors and their accountability for sales, profitability, customer satisfaction
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to manage team member activities in solving day- to-day as well as complex customer business requirements
- Deliver guidance on process improvement changes and to align with business strategy and tactics
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the P/IT industry with an emphasis on competitor products, service and pricing.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have
- Inbound and/or outbound calling within the technology sector
- A demonstrated background in selling and an ability to build relationships
- An understanding and passion for technology
- A methodical approach to managing pipeline using CRM
- Demonstrated phone based selling skills
- An ambition to grow and a talent to sell
If this is you, apply now or connect with Punam Ahluwalia to have a confidential discussion.
Technology & Digital
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 3 8633 4112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.