About the Role:
As one of the Seminar Admin officers you will be responsible for providing high level business administrative support activities. Accountable under limited direction to perform and achieve straightforward procedural, operational, administrative and business support work within a blended workforce.
You are a strong team player with demonstrated capabilities to plan, coordinate, manage and perform accurate data entry, information and records management.
High level attention to detail, strong system and technologies aptitude and adaptability is vital to support ongoing efficiencies and improvements across seminar team business systems and processes.
The Ideal candidate:
- Australian Citizen - this is a requirement of the role
- AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance required or ability to obtain and uphold
- Valid Driver's Licence
- High level customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong initiative and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated strong team ethos. Reliable and committed to continuous improvement and development of oneself and team
- Professional presentation and the ability to represent our organisation in a collaborative manner at events;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally, both in person and using a wide range of digital platforms;
- Highly adaptable solutions focused self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy who performs well in dynamic fast paced deadline driven environments;
- Excellent prioritisation, coordination and extensive business administration experience in customer centric environments
Range of tasks could include although are not limited to:
- Communicate with, respond and provide advice to a range of stakeholders relating to ADFT seminars.
- Assist in the management of a shared inbox, including Outlook folder filing.
- Draft accurate quality resources and guidance materials for a range of stakeholders.
- Respond/delegate enquires received through a group mailbox to appropriate personnel for response.
- Regular use of excel spreadsheets to track correspondence, accurately capture and assess data.
- Regular use of Defence's records management system 'Objective' including creating file structures and storing correspondence.
- Regular use of Defence's HRIM system 'PMKeyS' to locate and cross check personal and sensitive information.
- Regular use of Defences training database 'CAMPUS' to manage the administration of seminar registrations.
- Assist Coordinators in coordination and booking of Seminar Team and stakeholder travel.
- Undertake Seminar non-attendance follow up via email and phone to confirm and update attendance records.
- General ADHOC administrative tasks as required.
Defence Member and Family Support (DMFS) offers a broad range of programs and services to help Australian Defence Force members and their families manage the military way of life. DMFS supports Defence families' self-reliance and increases the capacity of the wider community to support the needs of Defence families.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, shortlisted applicants will be contacted only.
How to apply
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please click the "Apply Now" button. Questions can also be directed to Katie at ManpowerGroup on 02 9263 8690
Senior Manager Manpower
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856