Senior Business Analyst/ Project manager - Big data
Seeking a Business Transformation Consultant - Big Data for a contractor role based in Sydney for a global well known brand.
Role and responsibilities:
The Business Transformation Consultant is responsible for building and supporting the big data platform. As a Business Transformation Consultant - Big Data, your responsibilities include -
- Work closely with business stakeholders, process owners and users to understand the service/product requirements
- Work closely with solution architect and designers to translate the business requirements into epics, features and stories used by delivery team
- Liaise with stakeholders, external parties and/or research to understand Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system/solution quality requirements
- Become a bridge between key client business stakeholders, project/iteration managers, solution architects/designers, developers, and testers
- Understand the client's Divisional and Group objectives and strategies to support managing the product's business and technology stakeholders.
- Understand the trade-off between quality, benefits, risk, budget, time to market and user experience and effectively communicate it to key project stakeholders
- Provide support to the team, work closely with the project/iteration managers to remove team impediments and lead by example
- Mentor junior consultants in the practice and client engagements
Required Skills and experienced:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a project manager, iteration manager or scrum master or equivalent in IT Consulting or other technology business units across the industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of business analysis experience in data initiatives such as data modernisation, migration, governance, reporting, analytics, and data science
- Diverse practical experience in project delivery frameworks such as Scaled Agile, Distributed Agile, Agile Sprints, Kanban, Waterfall etc
- Skills include documenting requirements into formalised structure such as requirement specification document and Agile epic, story etc
- Solid Understanding of various data professional roles and responsibilities.
- Experience delivering projects based on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS, GCP and IBM and other modern data platforms
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering courses
- One or more industry-recognised technology or project delivery certifications or badges.
If it sounds like you please hit apply and submit your application asap.
+61 478 546 545
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856