A leading Federal Government Client based in Sydney is looking for a Senior Project Manager to start with an initial 10 months contract with a potential extension. APPLY Now!!
About the role:
The Project Manager will be responsible to provide project management support on the interoperability strategic priority that will enable the meaningful exchange of clinical information between healthcare providers, the systems they use and the people they care for.
The Project Manager will also coordinate several workplan projects related to issues such as the use of healthcare identifiers, information sharing, and maturity measurement that need to be project managed in collaboration with other external stakeholders.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Leading the planning and implementation of one or more policy lead projects.
- Working with project delivery teams and assurance groups to create a detailed project plans to track progress.
- Driving progress on deliverables.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects.
- Working in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Monitoring resource availability and allocation.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Managing the identification of risks and issues.
- Developing appropriate mitigation strategies and actions.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now!! If you are looking forward to any confidential discussion in regards to the role, you can give me a call or else connect via LinkedIn for a quick response.
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856