- Competitive Salary and Targeted Bonus
- Leading Industry Brand Exposure
- Fantastic Company Culture and Employee Benefits
Safesearch have partnered with one of the world's largest Insurance broking and risk management companies to engage a Senior WHS Consultant to join their Workplace Risk team in Perth.
Priding themselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation, they strive for excellence and have been recognised as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere® Institute for twelve consecutive years to 2023.
Benefits & Career Development Opportunities:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest and share in company's growth
- Competitive remuneration and incentive package
- Salary sacrificed additional Lifestyle Leave and Superannuation
- Company Rewards and discounts at 350+ major retailers
- Paid Volunteering days each year
- Continuous learning and development to build a personalised career pathway
Reporting directly to the Western Region Risk Advisory Practice Leader, this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and people focused safety practitioner to implement and hone their safety and risk advisory skills across multiple clients and industries.
This will see you manage a range of Health, Safety and Risk Management projects across a breadth of clients from a wide variety of industries. You would be fully supported and mentored within a market leading National Risk Advisory team to aid your ongoing development and success.
Key aspects of the role will see you:
- Undertaking WHS/Risk management
- Client consultation and stakeholder management
- Auditing & investigations
- Design and implementation of injury prevention strategy
- Enablement of governance frameworks
- Development of management systems
- Delivery of people-centric engagement programs
- Preparation of technical reports and simplification of management performance reporting
- Influencing cultural messaging
- Assisting with the rollout of bespoke digital solutions
- Local and state-based travel required
This position would suit a client-centric and commercially focused safety professional who is both passionate and motivated in mental health & wellbeing initiatives and best practice. You have a good understanding of the value proposition of good injury prevention, wellbeing and risk management and can translate this into delivering bespoke solutions across diverse businesses and industries.
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in health, safety, environment, or business risk management (or equivalent).
- Experience and keen interest in Psychological Risk highly regarded
- Accreditations such as Lead Auditor (ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO14001)
- Minimum 5 years of varied professional experience as a health and safety practitioner, across a range of industries and organisations will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships as well as communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a flair for innovation
- A current full drivers' licence
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word Format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856