This is a 12 month Fixed term Contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
Commencement Date: End January| Feb 2022
About the Role:
The Test Centre Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing all aspects of global Test Centre operations and engagement activity under the guidance of IELTS Operations Manager. This includes delivery of an effective partnership with test centre staff in support of the IELTS standards, processes and policies associated with running the IELTS, IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills tests.
To excel in this role, the successful candidate will be a skilled relationship builder, with an eye for detail and an excellent demonstration of leveraging partnerships to deliver agreed business outcomes.
Maintain an effective Test Centre Relationship
- Ensure Test Centres are supported in the delivery IELTS, IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills tests through effective communication and planning
- Ensure test centre test delivery is line with IELTS standards
- Provide feedback and content to knowledge management database tool (iKnow)
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that any policy or system change has a minimal impact on the day to day Test Centre operation
- Provide input and active involvement into the design and delivery of the a annual Conference
- Work with the Test Centre Advisory Group as directed by IELTs Central Operations Manger
Direct and Mentor of Level 1 Support Hubs
- Provide day to day support for all matters escalated by Support Hubs
- Assist in the resolution of any enquiry escalated to Level 2
- Write and edit Work Instructions to enable Support Hubs to perform day to day activities
- Build relationships with and work effectively with key stakeholders and other test centre delivery partners
- Take on tasks as directed by the Test Centre Advisory Group (TCAG) in relation to operational delivery for TCAG updates and initiatives
- Provide input to cross partner working groups
- IELTS Centres
- Business Assurance Team
- Professional Services Network Team
- Test Centre Advisory Group
- Cross Partner IELTS Working Groups
- System development vendors
About you :
- At least 2 years experience in International student recruitment OR general student administration within a University setting preferable.
- Advanced English writing and editing skills
- Experience with day to day coordination of complex operational tasks across a global service
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Knowledge of IELTS systems and processes is preferred.
If this role sounds like a good opportunity, reach out to Dani Easterbrook at Manpower or hit APPLY here!
Closing Date : 31/01/2022
+ 61 413 471 770
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856