This Not for Profit organisation is one of the leaders in their industry sector. Our client is a long standing, Australian owned and operated organisation, located in the heart of Central coast. They are a continually growing medium sized organisation that provide services essential to thousands of Australians in need. They are government backed and are part of the NDIS.
Are you an experienced Admin Officer or Executive Assistant looking to get in a highly reputable NDIS agency? The ideal candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the operational well-being and growth of our company. You will collaborate closely with the Human Resource Manager and CEO to support and manage the daily operations of the business.
We are seeking a dynamic, open minded and hands on Admin Officer that is willing to learn and grow with a company currently doing north of $12million in revenue each year. The company has a 3 year plan to expand exponentially and this newly created role will be pivotal to that process.
- Perform high-volume data entry tasks with precision and accuracy.
- Utilize advanced Excel functions, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, macros, and more to analyze and manipulate data effectively.
- Assist in contract management by reviewing contracts for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with company policies.
- Maintain organized filing systems, both physical and electronic, to ensure easy access to important documents.
- Manage front desk and reception duties, including answering and directing phone calls, welcoming visitors, and managing the reception area.
- Support the executive team with scheduling, travel arrangements, and other administrative tasks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate communication and ensure smooth operations.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, macros, and complex formulas.
- Excellent data entry skills with a strong focus on speed and accuracy.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring the highest level of quality in contract reviews.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle a high volume of tasks effectively.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Prior experience in an administrative or executive assistant role and reception duties is a plus.
What's on offer?
- Be part of a rapidly growing industry focused on helping people.
- On site parking
- Work with a passionate and supportive team.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.
- Competitive remuneration package and Not for profit benefits
- A positive and inclusive workplace culture.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Camillo Oculto in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office or on 04 3172 9833.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856