We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for Administration and Project Support officer to commence a initial 9 months contract.
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline security clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The branch partners with Groups, Services and Job Family Sponsors to understand business intent and provide cost effective learning and development solutions to meet capability requirements and improve business performance. The Administration and Project Support role will provide support to all team members across all Directorates, and will contribute towards achieving various initiatives outlined in the business plan.
- Records management and overseeing team reporting templates
- Coordinating, responding to and/or distributing incoming correspondence
- Supporting various team projects such as gathering information, drafting correspondence and various project documents
- Calendar management
- Providing secretariat and administrative support to the wide range of meetings and forums
- Provide project support across a range of projects and initiatives
- Undertake quality assurance and provide recommendations on administrative processes
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Good written and verbal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Customer service orientation and willingness to look for positive outcomes and improvements
- Expertise with standard Office programs
- Ability to coordinate and collect input, consolidate feedback and draft documents using standard templates
- An interest in learning, development and capability.
- Qualifications in Human Resources or Learning & Development, Business Administration, Office management, Project Management are desirable
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856