We are actively engaged with our State Government client in Sydney who are looking for Administration Officer for a permanent position
What to expect:
- Provide senior administrative support to Associate Director and Director including diary management, scheduling of team meetings and appointments, preparation of presentations and collating documents as required.
- Support the development of process guides and other resources and management of intranet contents
- Assist the team with tasks related to procurement, reconciliations and asset management
- Support coordination of presentation packs and meeting papers.
- Assist with operational planning and completion of tasks relating to key projects
- Support the directorate with contract management, records management and some processes relating to staff on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Organise logistics of travel and accommodation, book facilities and catering, and organise any purchasing or printing as required.
- Provide administration support for events, including booking venues, technical set up, support for interactive elements and coordination of presentation packs.
- Experience in providing a broad range of administrative and secretariat services to a senior manager.
- Well-developed oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to exercise sound judgement and apply critical thinking with workload and in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Sound organisational skills, the capacity to prioritise, undertake and complete several tasks concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy including experience using Office applications, databases, document tracking systems in particular Content Manager (TRIM).
- Capacity to work confidentially and independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively in a team environment as well as take instructions and guidance as required.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856