We are currently looking for Office Administrator to join some of our clients based in BALLINA New South Wales. There is a 3 Day shifts available for casual ongoing roles.
Location in BALLINA , NSW
Pay rates $34.58 per hour + Super
Every Tue, Wed, Thu
8:30am or 3:00pm
Last Wed of each month, you will need to attend the General Meeting starting at 5:30pm to 7pm. Shift time for that day will be from 12pm to 7pm.
The Office Administrator, is an administrative support person, focused on the technical aspect of running an office efficiently and strategically. Common duties and responsibilities for the role of the office administrator can vary from one day to the next, but usually include:
- Ensuring all calendars are accurate and organised.
- Scheduling and organising meetings and events.
- Booking travel arrangements for executives.
- Greeting clients and visitors when they arrive at the office.
- Answering phone calls and responding to voicemails and emails.
- Ensuring the office remains clean and organised.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment such as computers, copiers, and laminators.
- Checking and maintaining office supply inventory, and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Researching and evaluating the potential of new office technology purchases.
- Writing reports and preparing presentations
- All Committee and General Meeting requirements including but not limited to room bookings, Notices, attendance sheets, Minute taking, producing Agendas and related business papers
- Weekly office updates
- Support the Museum Curator with official documentation and licence applications
- Support the Bus Coordinator and Social Coordinator with functions and activities
1. Clerical Work: Clerical work includes recording, typing, calculating, invoicing, billing, charging, checking, receiving, and answering phone calls, cash handling and attending to reception desk.
2. Immediate Supervisor: The immediate supervisor for all daily tasks will be the Secretary. The Secretary will advise on priorities, give guidance as necessary and allocate daily tasks. In the absence of the Secretary, the immediate supervisor will be the President, or officer as delegated by the President.
3. Accountability: The Office Administrator is ultimately accountable to the Ballina RSL Sub-Branch Committee, headed by the President of that committee. All requests for tasks either made by clients, or the Sub-Branch executive to are to be made through the Sub-Branch Secretary.
4. Duty Statement - Office Administrator:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Give advice and or information requested by the sub-Branch or clients.
- Under limited guidance, complete tasks that may be requested by the executive or committee as directed by the Secretary.
- Attend meetings and record minutes as directed.
- Establish and or maintain current working and personnel filing systems for the Sub-Branch.
- To collect and dispatch sub-Branch mail on a regular basis.
- Answer executive correspondence from verbal or handwritten instructions.
- Respond to incoming telephone calls, register if necessary or pass on to appropriate member, as well as follow up action as required.
- Daily, download and action e-mails to the Sub-Branch, and attend to phone messages.
- Make telephone calls at the direction of the executive (through the Secretary).
- Draft correspondence and produce documents as directed by the executive (through the Secretary).
- Be proficient with all Sub-Branch office equipment.
- Be familiar with the roles and functions of each person on the committee.
- Apply related computer software packages to:-
a) Create new files and records.
b) Maintain and update computer-based management systems.
c) Identify and extract information from internal and external sources.
d) Use word processing, spreadsheet, database and portable document format software and keyboard functions.
- All work is to be performed within established routine methods and procedures including some discretion and decision making and as prioritised by the Secretary.
- Other duties as directed by the Sub-Branch Secretary and President.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW.
Johnson Eng Kiang Ong
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856