Passionate about making a meaningful impact through positive customer service for vulnerable members of our community? Join the team in Melbourne as a Client Service Officer with our esteemed Federal Government Client! This initial temporary assignment offers the potential for extension, providing a unique opportunity to contribute to the Nation's commitment to caring for our veteran and defence service community.
Applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship at the time of application, in compliance with Federal Government standards.
About our client:
Our Federal Government client is dedicated to fulfilling the Nation's pledge to care for those who have served Australia, offering programs encompassing care, compensation, income support, and various other support services.
About the role:
As a key member of the Payments and Reimbursements Team, you will handle inbound calls and emails from clients and providers. Your primary responsibility will be to connect veterans with essential medical services and treatments, ensuring claims and approvals adhere to relevant legislation and policies.
- Assess and process domestic and overseas client reimbursements for Medical Expenses Privately Incurred.
- Evaluate and process client applications, reimbursements, payments, and prior approvals in alignment with relevant legislation.
- Manage manual health provider payments efficiently.
- Provide comprehensive program, service, or policy information to clients and providers.
- Deliver direct service to clients, including the veteran community, and support the provision of medical, allied health, dental treatment, home care services, and community nursing.
- Address telephone queries from health providers and the veteran community.
- Create clear, concise routine correspondence and written determination letters to ensure transparency of decisions.
- Accurately capture and record data.
- Undertake reimbursement review requests.
- Genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to navigate and interpret relevant legislation and policies
- Detail-oriented with excellent data recording and processing skills
- Previous experience within the public service (Highly desirable)
- Our client offers full on-the-job training
- Ability to work from home after completion of the training program
- Strong career development and advancement opportunities internally
- Temporary Assignment available until June 2024, with high possibilities of extension or permanency
Applications close at COB Friday, 9th February 2024. Express your passion for serving the community by applying before the deadline; late submissions will be considered as expressions of interest. Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of those who have served our nation.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856