We are now seeking highly motivated Executive Assistants for our large Federal Government client in Canberra to commence a non-ongoing contract until May 2022
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
As an Executive Assistant in the organisation, you'll support senior executives through delivery of front of office functions, including communicating with and providing advice to a range of stakeholders which may include, employees at all levels, ministerial offices, other government departments and members of the public on behalf of the senior executive.
You'll be responsible for managing the senior executive's diary and appointments, inbox and a broad range of other support activities, including organising and providing support for meetings, preparation of meeting papers, organising venues, managing travel arrangements and assisting the senior executive and staff in the branch or work area in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Highly organised and experienced in providing executive support in a dynamic office environment
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of senior executives, takes ownership, applies sound judgement and makes reasonable decisions
- Prioritises and responds to competing and often urgent requests in a professional and efficient manner, while maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Builds cooperation and overcomes barriers to information sharing, communication and collaboration
- Confidently uses, and supports others to use, digital systems and tools such as the Microsoft suite and WebEx effectively and efficiently
- Displays discretion and handles confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
Please contact Sarah Wilde at 0472753479 or Karun Sharma at 02 6200 3399 for more details
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856