We are now seeking for APS5 Compliance/Investigant Officers for our large Federal Government client to commence initial contract until August 2025 with 12 months possible extension.
Our client has multiple opportunities available and are eager to commence interviews asap!
Please note, applicants are required to be an Australian Citizen and must hold a current AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance or higher.
- Available to be based in any State Capital City CBD
- 37.5 Hour per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Hybrid working options available
- 18-month initial temporary assignment
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct compliance monitoring and investigative activities, designed to disrupt, prevent and mitigate fraud, through execution of operational activities, as well as compliance and enforcement actions
- Exercise investigation and monitoring powers and undertake other evidence-gathering activities to inform the development of briefings recommending a range of administrative and court-based outcomes
- Liaise with other government agencies and Taskforce partners, share information, produce briefing papers including recommendations to address quality and safeguarding risks arising from fraud.
- Implement and monitor the impact of regulatory action, including large-scale disruption activities
- Identifying and fostering opportunities to deploy cross-functional strategies to address compliance issues
- Engage in capability building activities, designed to build understanding and application of fraud prevention strategies, including through education
- Contribute to the planning and monitoring of work processes for a small team
- Possess Australian citizenship at the time of application.
- Be open to undergoing an Australian Federal Police check.
- Maintain a current baseline security clearance.
Recruitment Consultant - Public Sector
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856