We are now seeking APS5 level Research Officer for our Federal Government client in Canberra to commence a 12 months contract.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
The Research Assistant is responsible assisting with the design, development and delivery of methodologies that convey accurate and true representations of user needs and behaviours.
- Assist with the coordination, compliance and reporting of the research studies
- Liaise with developers, designers, and research partners to facilitate design developments
- Assist in the recruitment and conduct surveys
- Liaise with project teams to monitor study progress, identify issues related to study protocols
- Assist in the preparation and draft ethics applications, contracts, amendments
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data
- Manage information management systems and maintain effective confidential records and filing systems
- Agenda preparation, recording of minutes, actions and follow up for divisional meetings
- Good understanding of quantitative and qualitative research design, development and delivery of methodologies as well as data analyses and knowledge translation of results.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to identify problems, drive project delivery under minimal direction.
- Demonstrating experience assisting with health research projects.
- Demonstrated experience with assisting in project management and timely, accurate delivery and reporting.
- Highly developed coordination and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856