Our client is a leader in their industry and is looking to grow the team due to an increase in current production.
Hours of work will be Mon-Fri, plus there may be the potential to do some overtime
Your duties will include
- Mechanical and electronic assembly
- General production work
- Quality checking of products
- Manual Handling
- Following schematics and diagrams
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience using hand/power tools
- Great enthusiasm and reliability
If you believe this role suits you, please APPLY NOW !