This international organisation is the global leader in their professional sector. With a peak workforce of more than 60,000 and active in nearly 50 countries across five continents, their mission is to provide the industry they serve with consistent and superior solutions, for a better customer experience. Their established global reputation for excellent quality is a result of their financial resources, cutting-edge equipment, investment in technology and competence of their high calibre people. They are the undisputed pioneers and market leaders in their industry. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Officer/Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
The Accounts Payable Officer/Assistant Accountant will be part of the wider Finance Team and take responsibility for the full Accounts Payable function. You will collaborate with the rest of the team and ensure timely and accurate work.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Preparation and reconciliation of customer invoices
- Reconciliation of banking, EFT, credit cards, and cash payments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Assist with maintaining fixed asset registers
- Sending bill reminders and contacting clients about overdue payments
- Reconcile debtor accounts and process monthly journals
- AR reporting as needed
- Ad hoc Accounts duties
As the successful Accounts Payable Officer/Assistant Accountant you will be experienced in full end-to-end AR. You will be independent and self-motivated, but eager to work with the team when needed. You will have strong accuracy and attention to detail, and as the Accounts Receivable Officer/Assistant Accountant you will also have excellent communication skills.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in full end-to-end Accounts Payable & Accounting experience
- High-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Netsuite experience (ideal)
- Experience working in a high-volume fast-paced environment
- Experience in transport or logistics preferred
What's on Offer
- Friendly and professional team environment
- Large international company with exciting projects
- Attractive remuneration
- One of the best office spaces in Brisbane
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Mitch Kelly in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856