This company's mission is simple: create great technology and deliver an extraordinary customer experience that enables passionate people to safely and securely purchase and actively participate in major entertainment projects and events. They do this by working with an amazing team that pushes the limits of what is possible, every day. Their story started in 2000, when a group of event organisers and software developers set out to challenge the status quo and create innovative event technology solutions that made the impossible possible. Since then, they have developed amongst the biggest innovations in event management history. Some of their proudest moments have been supplying their technology to some of the largest events in the world. They are currently seeking a talented Finance Officer on an interim basis with a string possibility the role could go permanent.
They are looking for incredible people to join their Team as it grows rapidly as life returns to normalcy after a quiet time in the events industry in the last couple of years. Whether you are brand new to the industry or experienced and skilled, they have a place for you if you are a talented Finance Officer - if you are ready for it! You'll join a committed, fun-loving Team who serve their clients and customers with passion and are making a massive difference in the lives of people all over the world.
As the Finance Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Assisting with AP/AR
- Assisting with accruals, prepayments and journal posting
- Creating, processing, paying, and filing invoices
- Reconciliations including bank and cash
- Processing and reconciling intercompany transactions
- Reconciling the GL and assisting with EOM
- Ad hoc financial tasks as directed
- Assisting with tax compliance
As the Finance Officer you will relevant prior experience in a transactional finance role but more senior or complex experience could also provide benefit to this company and your rate expectation would reflect this. As the Finance Officer you will be a resourceful team player, able to communicate well with people of all backgrounds, and show initiative.
Skills & Experience
- Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Accounting desirable but not essential
- Experience in a transactional finance & accounting role
- Experience with end-to-end AP/AR
- Experience with EOM
- Strong communication skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Ability to work in a business despite 20 years of history still think of themselves as a "start-up", taking on the world
What's on Offer
- Having fun and being rewarded
- Working in a supportive and dynamic Team
- Chance to be part of a bigger purpose
- Make a difference to other people's lives
- Foster your love of learning, growing, and developing
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856