- Competitive hourly rate
- Great friendly team
- CBD location
We are working closely with a State Government Department that is looking for empathetic call centre operators to help process applications for grants and financial assistance.
About the role:
- Inbound call centre assisting the community with enquiries.
- You will liaise with other departments to ensure all the information collated is correct before grant approvals are issued
- This is a high-volume role, so you'll need to be able to handle this environment
- 7 hours/day, 35 hours/week
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills and typing skills
- Experience with large CRM
- High-volume experience (70-90 calls/day)
Applications close: Monday 30 November
Please note, due to the volume of applicants on this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, you may also be considered for other opportunities as they arise.
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856