We are now seeking client Engagement Officer for state government client in Canberra to commence initial 3 months contract with possibility of extension
What to expect:
Client Engagement Officers are responsible for providing client-centred support to a diverse range of people. The position deals with clients either in-person, by email or telephone and sound communication skills are required to deal with different situations which may arise. Cultural awareness, some understanding of the complexities of housing and respect for people are important knowledge and attributes for working in for this position.
- Provide high quality frontline client-centred service delivery and support
- Respond to client concerns and complaints
- Provide high level administration support for tasks such as managing the dedicated email inbox, rental documentation, and applications
- Manage files, records, and tracks progression of all documentation with appropriate entries on the system
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service to a diverse range of clients
- A high level of effective communication (oral and written), interpersonal and liaison skills and the ability to develop effective relationships with clients and with support services
- Highly developed organisational skills, including a high level of attention to detail, and experience in meeting tight deadlines and achieving results.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a high paced team environment including the capacity to utilise team resources.
- Prior to commencing in this role, a current registration issued under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011 will be required.
If this sounds like you, please click on "APPLY" for a confidential chat
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856