Our client is a market-leading, multi-award winning, and rapidly growing international payments company. With over 400,000 global customers & 150,000 global businesses, they are experiencing unprecedented growth and are seeking finance and eCommerce savvy talents to join their team.
Due to the rapid growth, two additional roles have become available to join the Sydney team, based in Wynyard. As Dealing Associate you will support the Private, Corporate and eCommerce dealing teams, and manage day-to-day transactional requirement of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service through administrative excellence.
- Account management for Private clients and facilitating the process from ready to trade to traded.
- Executing small trades on a clients behalf and booking exotic currency deals
- Supporting both the Corporate, eCommerce and Private dealing desks with inbound call overflows and email requests
- General administration tasks, including but not limited to: allocating payments, report generating, managing spreadsheets for the team, preparing introductory packs for new members of the team.
- Working directly with both the Head of Dealing and Client Relations in the development and roll out of special projects.
- Building daily lists for the dealing desks (overdue clients, credits on account, TBC lists etc)
- Assist with market research on what factors are impacting FX markets and scripting templates to update our client book accordingly.
- A forward thinking and proactive individual with a strong desire to progress their career - interest in the financial industry and curiosity within the tech space advantageous
- Quick learner with an enthusiastic attitude and excellent communication skills to engage and develop relationships with senior level decision makers and clients
- Identifies what data is required to answer a given question about the business, and proactively searches for and asks for answers
- Can work autonomously and also collaboratively within a small team.
To be considered for the role apply online by submitting a cover letter and CV in MS Word format. For any enquiries and a confidential discussion, contact Naomi Seo on 0434 247 343.
Health Safety & Environment
+61 434 247 343
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856