About the company
Our client is a technology-driven leader in providing background and identity services. They have a vision is making the hiring process as smooth as possible, whilst ensuring the safety of others. They empower organisations to make quick, safe and intelligent hiring decisions using the best technology sources.
You will be a front-line advocate and manage a range of portfolios, both internally and across the APAC region.
- Managing the client success team
- Structure and implement long term contract/agreements with clients
- Understand client's organisational dynamics
- Probe to discover initiatives and act as a subject matter expert to leverage products and services
- Identify and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Implement and manager client background screening programs
- Serve as a consultative liaison and manage client escalations and analysis reports
- Monitor volumes and revenue in line with treatment strategy
- Drive client and candidate experiences
- Conduct business reviews
- Monitoring quantity and quality of team's outputs and implement corrective measures where required
- Ensure effective onboarding of new clients
- Support with growth of accounts across the globe
- Manage client expectations using CSAT surveys
- Provide additional support where required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Data privacy/data protection principles
- 5 years or more experience in team management/leading a team
- Strong business acumen and background in screening industry and operation knowledge
- Strong service delivery and client success background and 10 years + direct client management experience
- Can work in both individual and team environments
- Can perform under pressure and meet deadlines
To submit your application, please select Apply Now or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856