This highly reputable and well-known NFP organisation are on a continued growth trajectory and are not slowing down anytime soon. Supporting the wider community through their services, they understand the fundamental drivers, market trends, different cultures, and possess a highly strategic landholding making them a formidable force in their market.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Commercial Business Partner in a broad, commercially focused role. This is the perfect time to join such an exciting and rapidly growing organisation - with continual growth year on year, a fantastic career progression plan and company culture, and an impeccable track record of support and success, this is certainly an opportunity you do not want to miss.
As part of the Financial Planning & Performance team, and reporting to the General Manager of Finance, you will be responsible for the delivery of the management accounts, financial budgeting, rolling forecasting, and long-term planning processes. You will coordinate and improve the financial accounting processes, assist with the planning and implementation of systems and conducting process changes to improve business outcomes and financial integrity.
The position is accountable for the supervision and leadership of 6 direct reports, wherein you will develop and build the capability of the team, as well as contribute to, and shape the organisations purpose and values through your actions and decisions.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:-
- Understand financial trends and variances, providing succinct commentary regarding the financial performance and the associated business drivers
- Support and development of business cases and cost/benefit analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and assisting with business modeling
- Review business cases developed by the business providing feedback, guidance and support
- Collaborating with stakeholders in developing business cases in support of identified projects and activities to deliver benefits.
- Assisting with project financial control and reporting of all projects that involve the use of financial information
- Prepare summarized reporting/presentations for consumption by the Executive General Manager
- Ensuring all relevant balance sheet reconciliations for the division are completed in accordance with the group timetable
- Coordinating the relevant year-end audit procedures and auditor queries during interim and final audit for the divisions
- Maintaining accurate accounting documentation records to assist with all audit requirements
- Develop and maintain a management reporting suite providing valuable insights into the business allowing informed decisions to be made
- Create robust, concise executive summaries including recommendations to senior management
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with Dynamic AX desirable
- Prior exposure to Business Case preparation and evaluation.
- Ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Highly collaborative, comfortable creating clarity from complexity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including superb written and oral communication
- An innovative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple competing priorities in a fast paced, fluid and often ambiguous environment
- Independent, self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to proactively work with minimal direction, making the right judgment calls on approach, prioritization, and solutions.
What's on offer?
- Generous salary package, salary packaging (up to $15,900), and employee benefits
- Senior Supervisory position in a great working environment and team culture
- Opportunity for growth and career progression in a reputable organisation
- Incentive program and access to employee assistance programs
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856