Reporting to the Programme Executive you will be responsible for contractual risk mitigation for the business, ensuring compliance with all contract procedures and policies and provide advice and guidance in claims for significant projects. Review and identification of contractual issues and risks, project contract management and dispute resolution will be crucial.
You will have a proven background in commercial management within an IT Services business. You must be able to lead and/or influence a team in the execution and management of contracts and follow through with the review and audit process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Adherence to all internal methodologies
- Managing commercial relationships with customers who have complex sourcing arrangements and agreements
- Understanding and applying commercial terms that underpin these arrangements and agreements.
- Manage the effectiveness of contracted performance criteria and ensure targets are achieved
- Develop and innovate ways of containing total cost of engagements.
- Ensure all required processes and procedures are in place to create, prepare and manage documentation, which may include negotiating with customers, in line with strategic sourcing processes.
- Support for continuous improvement of all processes, methodologies and services
- Responsible for reviewing and analysing performance metrics to ensure contract KPI's are achieved
- Manage across organisational boundaries to further understand drivers and influencers and a strong ability to protect the organizations interests and to mitigate risks.
- Manage multiple complex contracting initiatives.
- Any changes and modifications to contract agreements including project change management
- Enforcement of performance clauses including both incentives and penalties
- You will continuously guide service activities to both maintain and enhance gains achieved through corrective actions
- Negotiate to ensure best outcomes for the organisation
- Legal training and/or background
- Contractual Management skills
- Basic Knowledge of PM tools and methodology
- Ability to undertake & complete multiple tasks within the delivery/reporting period in multiple time zones as required by the business
- Leadership and communication capabilities to drive adherence to standards and communication information effectively
Qualification & Experience:
· Requires 5 years of proven practical procurement and/or contract experience in a related, complicated work environment
· Relevant degree
· PMP, ITIL or eTOM certification preferred
· Legal training preferred
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856