- Initial 9 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD Location
- Full Time Hours
Australian Citizens are eligible to apply
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department searching for an experienced Communications manager to partner with business units to coordinate and deliver internal and/or external customer communications to facilitate successful outcomes and ensure alignment to the Organisational vision, brand and objectives.
- Provide expert customer focused communications advice and coordination of services to ensure the delivery of integrated solutions
- Partner with the Executive and Senior Business Leaders and build trust to ensure the effective delivery of quality strategic communications initiatives and messaging
- Develop dashboards and reports and evaluate communication products and services to report on outcomes and make recommendations for continuous improvement to inform Executive decision making
- Contribute to the planning and design of communications strategies that enable effective execution across multiple channels
- Develop, maintain and assess systems, tools and processes in collaboration with key customers stakeholders to deliver meaningful improvements and high-quality outputs and outcomes to optimise service delivery
- Maintain awareness of priorities issues, insights, challenges, opportunities, new technologies, industry trends and practices to recommend innovative solutions to inform continuous improvement and decision making
- Key Internal and External stakeholder engagement skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications related to Communications (Desired)
- Previous experience in a similar role (Required)
- Experience around developing and facilitating projects
- Taking initiative and responding with expert feedback
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856