Our client is looking for a an experienced Community Manager to join the team. This is a remote, work from home opportunity. We are seeking a talented individual, who is an avid and strong communicator, willing to work closely with partners of the business. If you have experience in business development, partner channel, change management and/or working with IT, this is an excellent opportunity.
About the role
As a Community Manager you will be expected to build relationships with the relevant stakeholders within your partner organisations and the client to drive the success of this program. Components or the role are:
- Drive regional program success through registrations, usage metrics and goal setting.
- Build and maintain a Community in your region.
- Be the partners point of contact for resolving program and product related topics.
- Work closely together with teams and stakeholders
The Community manager must understand their partners business and technology needs, decision-making structure, sales and delivery processes, partner satisfaction and anything else that help to establish their status as a trusted advisor and foster strong relationships both with partners and the client's field.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- 5+ years of business development, partner channel, change management, or Microsoft field experience.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Being able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Analytical skills required. (PowerBI or advanced Excel skills)
- Experience in building virtual business communities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a degree of comfort to lead at a C level audience.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Challenger mentality leveraging their network, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a bonus.
- Will need to provide own laptop.
If this role sounds like you please apply or feel free to reach out with any enquiries
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856