This well known company is transforming the way we do things and making life simple. They develop and deliver truly great products and services that are so innovative, make their customers very happy and genuinely foster loyalty and great satisfaction from their local and international clientele. With a strong distribution and sales network both here, in the US and Europe, they are poised to continue on a trajectory of success with the appointment of a highly experienced Cheif Financial Officer to drive the anticipated growth
As Company Accountant you will be responsible for month-end reporting, reconciliations, profit & loss, general ledger and tax compliance. In addition, you'll get involved in Accounts Receivable, Payroll, as well being directly involved in budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis. The business has also embarked on a major ERP implementation with the go live looming so systems savviness is also required. Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Monthly BAS and GST preparation and submission
- Monthly payroll tax submission and yearly reconciliation
- Managing accounts payables (including processing of payments) and accounts receivable
- Processing payroll journals and managing ad-hoc employee expense reimbursements
- Bank and corporate credit card reconciliations and cost tracking
- Balance sheet reconciliation and posting journals
- Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with quarterly bank compliance reporting and the half and financial year end audit process
- Assist with periodic projects
- Ad hoc reporting as required
You'll be a fully qualified accountant or on your way to being a member of a professional accounting body. You'll be a strong communicator, adaptable and flexible and always willing to help out. Those commercially experienced with a blend of financial, management accounting and hands on transactional accounting are also encouraged to apply, and need not necessarily have attained a formal accounting qualification.
Skills & Experience
- A cloud based ERP would be desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
- Hands on propensity and a can do attitude when it comes to detail oriented work
- Blended Assistant Accounting, Senior Bookkeeping or Company Accounting experience or making a 1st move from Business Services in a reputable firm
Please submit your application by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or form more information please call Matthew Taylor in the ManpowerGroup Finance Brisbane Office on 0401 866 585
+61 0401 866 585
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856