This highly regarded and international company are a new and exciting powerhouse of their industry sector. They specialise in providing innovative brands, environments, and services to their customers, wherein they are revolutionising the industry. They work in close collaboration with their stakeholders to develop strategies and best practice improvements to ensure they continue their growth.
With record success and growth, they are seeking to appoint a skilled and experienced Group Corporate Accountant to join their high performing team. This role has excellent career progression and development opportunities.
The Group Corporate Accountant will be reporting to the Group Finance Director, wherein you will play an integral role in supporting the business in achieving its goals. This dynamic role has broad responsibilities which include the completion of day-to-day accounting functions, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and the preparation of quarterly lodgement information. This role embodies both financial and management accounting, with the primary purpose to ensure integrity, and to add value to the company's financial information through the management of key financial processes, reporting, and analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Month-end preparation, such as preparation of monthly revenue journal, prepayment journal, accruals journal, petty cash reconciliation and other journals
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation including gift voucher reconciliation
- Intercompany charges and maintenance, including maintaining invoices
- Cashflow management and other treasury functions
- Liaising and reviewing internal and external audits for group of entitles
- Liaising and reviewing tax returns for group of entities
- Performing variance analysis and internal control related matters
- Preparing forecast, annual budget and business plan as required
- Assisting with statutory reporting such as FBT, BAS, etc. as required
- Verification of supplier invoices and ensure all expenses are duly authorised. Accurately costing expenses to General Ledger
- Full function and management of Accounts Receivable for Management Company and actively follow-up on outstanding balances and ensuring payments are receipted on a timely and accurate manner
- Daily bank entry and reconciliations
- Effectively liaison with all levels of stakeholders including colleagues, clients/guests, suppliers and other team members
- Ensuring internal control policies and procedures are operating effectively
- Ensuring the professional running of the accounting functions to maximise revenue, protect the assets and minimise risk
- Supervisory of junior team members and interns and providing training as required.
- Assisting with any other jobs/duties as required by senior management from time to time
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualified in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified CA/CPA
- Current knowledge of accounting standards and relevant tax and statutory requirement
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPivot
- Experience with systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A detailed orientated and process driven individual who is passionate about developing and embedding best practice
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
What's of Offer
- Career Progression and Development within Global Organisation
- Excellent Remuneration Package, Company Benefits, and Team Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
- Amazing Discounts on Products
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Jack Gullo on in the Manpower Finance & Accounting Brisbane office.
+ 61 7 3407 3150
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856