This company's mission is simple: create great technology and deliver an extraordinary customer experience that enables passionate people to safely and securely purchase and actively participate in major entertainment projects and events. They do this by working with an amazing team that pushes the limits of what is possible, every day. Their story started in 2000, when a group of event organisers and software developers set out to challenge the status quo and create innovative event technology solutions that made the impossible possible. Since then, they have developed amongst the biggest innovations in event management history. Some of their proudest moments have been supplying their technology to some of the largest events in the world.
Due to an upcoming event they are looking for a Customer Care Consultant to support the team over a minimum 2 month period, with a high chance of extension
As the Customer Care Consultant you will speak with customers and address any issues or inquiries they may have. You will collect confidential information and update private records. As the Customer Care Consultant you will follow up with customers when necessary.
Duties will include but not be limited to:-
- Making outbound calls to customers and returning calls
- Entering and updating customer information
- Looking up customer information and ensuring all necessary issues and inquiries are followed up on
- Taking and following up on missed payments
- Processing payments
- Updating spreadsheets and customer databases
- Ad hoc administrative and customer service assistance
As the successful Customer Care Consultant, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be empathetic and understanding, and looking to use your call centre experience to help solve problems. As the Customer Care Consultant, you will have strong attention to detail, and be able to work autonomously.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1+ year's experience in a high volume call centre
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce or Service cloud desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer
- Gain valuable customer service experience
- Work with a fun and engaging team
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive hourly rate
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856