Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within banking?
This role is a key relationship support role created to provide an outstanding customer experience to the valuable Broker base and to all broker initiated customers for our banking client, once the home loan application reaches unconditional approval stage.
Building an ongoing relationship with brokers and customers based on value and service is critical to being successful in this role. In order to deliver a high quality service to our highest value broker base, the role holder will need to demonstrate an extensive knowledge of mortgage products and services.
- Working in the Mortgage Care Team, you will be the first point of contact for banking customers that have on-boarded via the broker channel, with high volumes of calls each day, inbound and outbound. In order to deliver Superior Service to our customers, we need to be able to build effective rapport at the first point of contact to ensure we continue to be trusted with their financial needs.
- This role is responsible for the first engagement that a broker on-boarded customer has with the bank and as such they are responsible for the reputation the customer has of banking experience standards.
Knowledge/ Experience Required
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer-centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
- Have a positive, can do attitude with a desire to get things right first time every time , and works around limitations
- Can use their own initiative with the ability to focus on the important details to deliver a high-quality professional service
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you please apply or feel free to reach out to me with any enquiries.
+61 484 554 538
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856