Join a Global Bank who strives to consistently provide the best customer experience through an engaged workforce committed to innovation, collaboration and enduring relationships with flexible work environment.
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Onboarding Officer based in Barangaroo. This is a long-term contract.
You will work within dedicated teams, operating as part of the first line and provide high-quality support in undertaking account opening and platform set-up activities. You will provide guidance and support to the Corporate customers in the account opening process and using the platforms set-up. You will ensure a consistently high-quality and professional customer experience is provided.
- Experience working in commercial banking/Financial set-up - account openings/KYC
- Proficient in using MS-Office
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
- Keen attention to detail;
- Strong focus on customer-centricity
- Experience in a variety of roles centered on delivery of high quality customer service
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. customer outbound
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Commercial Banking
- Knowledge of financial crime risks.
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856