About Our Client
Our client is a well-known medical device company located in North Sydney. As a result of their significant growth and expansion they are currently recruiting a Customer Service Logistics Manager to join their business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Manager your responsibilities include
- Being an active, hands-on team member
- Ensuring KPI's are met resulting in exceptional customer service and revenue is recognised in a timely and accurate manner accordingly.
- Management of distributors and development of support systems to ensure continued high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and maintain a consignment stock system for interstate and appropriate intrastate hospitals. Work with other departments to ensure both distributor and customer requirements are met.
- Maintain a comprehensive, up to date knowledge of available products, processes and policies to ensure a prompt, efficient response to customer enquiries.
- Develop, implement and maintain SOP's, forms, document control and revisions in our Quality Management System.
- Management of logistic systems to ensure efficient, timely delivery of orders
- Working with team members to actively identify and implement process improvements.
- Ongoing training for team members
- Troubleshoot issues relating to sales, stock, consignment, invoices
- Managing all inventory, ensuring stock is rotated, minimising discard of expired stock. Making sure team members are allocating stock accordingly
- Management of all consignment stock and sites
- Manage complaints, ensuring all data is captured and resolved in a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer service manager role (required)
- Previous experience working in a Pharmaceutical/Medical device industry preferable
- Experience in inventory, supply chain, stock management would be good
- Ability to lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organisational goals.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and successfully handle stressful situations
- Have a strong work ethic, be naturally hardworking, and can hit the ground running
- Strong computer skills are a must; e.g. Microsoft Suite, ERP systems, reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work for a well-known Medical Device company where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
For any further questions please feel free to call Rhea DSouza on 0455 409 667.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).