- 1 year fixed contact
- Very generous hourly rate
- APS3 Level role
ManpowerGroup are actively engaged with the Federal Government who is now looking for a Customer Service Officer to join the team on a 12 month contract.
What to Expect:
- Receive and handle inbound telephone calls and emails
- Resolve queries/requests
- Liaise with internal staff
- Maintain accurate electronic customer contact records and relevant information
- Assist with any other duties on ad-hoc basis
- You have a passion for customer service and going above and beyond to make their experience an memorable one
- You have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are adaptable, and respond to changes in a positive manner
For more information, please contact Jonathon Chirobo at
Applications close: Wednesday 27 January
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856