A leading international customer experience solutions company, our client separated from their parent company on 2020 and is now NASDAQ listed. Combining people and technology, this client is dedicated to providing the best customer service solutions and engaging customer connection. The client is assisting with programs to help vulnerable Australians access necessary resources.
Our client is looking for immediately available Customer Service Officers to work on a variety of immediately available and necessary services for people struggling around Australia right now. This is a contract role for a minimum of two weeks, with extensions of up to two months likely. Have the chance to help people doing it tough in a very real and immediate way, making a difference to thousands of Australians every week.
The Customer Service Officer will be based in a call centre in Brisbane CBD and take calls from those impacted by issues such as job loss, reduced hours, income loss and more. The role will include taking queries and may include eligibility assessment and claims processing. Duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Handle enquiries with appropriate manner and follow up when required
- Actively listen and assess customer needs using Operational Blueprints and internal guidelines
- Advise customers on legislation, policies and procedures, payments and services
- Assist customers in accessing and navigating services, and promote self-managed and digital services
- Determine and facilitate payments to customers
- Resolve routine customer complaints and escalate customer enquiries where necessary
- Ensure all entry of customer details is accurately recorded in relevant databases including proof of ownership where required
- Ad hoc customer services duties
You will be an immediately available customer service star looking for a chance to help those in need. You will be resilient and have experience handling a variety of queries and complaints. You will have excellent communication skills, and be eager to provide assistance to customers from all different areas and backgrounds.
Skills & Experience
- Australian Citizen
- Customer service experience, preferably in a call-centre environment
- Experience with KPIs including call volume and customer satisfaction
- You will be a resilient problem solver
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856