Customer Service Representative - Control Centre
- Ongoing Temp - View to Perm | Multiple positions available
- Onsite Parking
- Work with a supportive team with a focus on career progression
Due to exceptional growth, this Global electronic payment solutions leader is seeking talented customer service representatives to join their control centre located in Melbourne's Inner West. Utilise your fantastic customer service skills and take your career to the next level with a team that supports training, growth and career progression.
About the role:
The Control Centre Clerk is responsible for providing superior customer service to all clients. The role will manage predominately outbound calls to a highly regarded, pre-existing client list. The company has forecasted growth in the new year, resulting in a busy and varied role.
Other key aspects of this role will see you:
- Accept client requests by various means and action via the Salesforce system
- Arrange and monitor stock dispatch
- Ensure all relevant information is provided to technicians
- Assist with technical queries as required
- Ensure after-hours calls are allocated
- Complete client-specific reports as directed by a team leader
- Make necessary arrangements to have stock returned to repairers/clients
You are a go-getter with an eagerness to learn and the drive to work autonomously. Call centre experience will be highly regarded, however it is not essential.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Minimum 3 -5 years' experience in a similar customer focused role
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Availability to work 8:30 am-4:30 pm or 9am-5pm
- Proven experience meeting daily targets and KPIs
- Great attention to detail
- Typing speed of at least 60WPM
How to apply:
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With a culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below with your resume in MS Word format.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856