Our client runs a global team, their Merchant Services teammates are currently located in Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Amsterdam, and London. They all about celebrating differences and standardising best practices whilst sharing their valuable learnings with each other. They are super communicators and collaborate closely with expert Relationship Managers, Sales & Partnerships teams to service and delight their customers. Being a Finance company, they are also naturally obsessed with ensuring airtight security alongside the Compliance and Onboarding teams.
The Role Customer Success Partner
Our client is on the hunt for someone who always puts customers first, demonstrating great product knowledge and an eagerness to provide relevant help as quickly as possible. They concentrate on providing truly excellent & speedy service, so that customers happily continue to choose to grow their businesses day after day.
There are great opportunities to develop for those with a flexible growth mindset- Customer Success Partners have arguably one of the best roles in the business- working in the heart of what matters every day with a fantastic team by your side!
- Keen client relationship/ account management/ customer service focus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, financial services experience preferred
- Excellent communicator- verbal and written
- Highly collaborative & team orientated
- Curious about people, cultures, and different ways of working
- A fun & fulfilment seeker with a positive outlook on life
- Professional English (+ Mandarin language is an advantage)
Skills and Experience:
- Account management/ Customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence
- A detailed orientated and process driven individual who is passionate about developing and embedding best practice
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A high degree of integrity, honesty, commitment, and responsibility
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume in Word format via the link below or contact Linda Qutami on 02 9263 8690.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856