This global powerhouse provides a range of future-focused energy and resource solutions for the planet. Their Australian energy team focuses on providing digital solutions to manage, maintain, and monitor energy assets. Due to a period of growth, they are looking for new casual data processors to join their international team based in South Bank.
As the Data Processor you will be able to work autonomously and accurately. You will work alongside a global data processing team based out of the Brisbane Office. You will have a passion for IT and be interested in learning more. As the Data Processing Officer you will report into the Processing Supervisor, and work office-hour shifts, varying on a weekly basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Accurately processing large volumes of data
- Maintaining quality assurance standards
- Using spatial IT systems to develop solutions
- Sorting and filing relevant data
- Working with international businesses to provide solutions
- Performing quality assurance tasks
- ad hoc data processing
As the Data Processor you will be confident and accurate in processing any and all form of data. You will be technologically mined and able to work autonomously. As the Data Processing Officer you will have a desire to learn, and a background in IT. You will be a strong communicator and as the Data Processor will be able to work well with others when needed.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to work autonomously
- High-level attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and experience with multiple softwares
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Work for a large global solutions provider
- Flexible hours allowing work life balance
- Attractive remuneration
- Great close-knit team
- Fun new offices
Please submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please reach out to Lilly McKenzie in the ManpowerGroup Brisbane Office.
+617 3407 3134
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856