Candidate needs to be based within Gordon Area (within 10KM Radius)
Role - Desktop Support /Help Desk
Location - Gordon (Mixed of working from office and working from home)
The Role :
- 2+ years of experience in providing Desktop support
- Provide comprehensive technical support services to the Client's internal customers and service providers.
- Assess reported issues and work directly with Client's service providers for escalation and timely issue resolution.
- Effectively communicate with Desktop Supervisor regarding asset management and break/fix processes.
- Effectively communicate with the Desktop Supervisor regarding any Help Desk related issues or processes.
- Follow established Asset Management processes
- Report any potential problem cases to the Desktop Manager. (Build a "proactive" environment)
- Perform IMAC-related tasks as assigned.
- Effectively consult with the Desktop Manager on any cases where high-level technical support is needed.
- Replicate and resolve customer incidents in the software & hardware environment.
- Escalate issues to the Desktop Manager where Client Home Office personnel are required for resolution.
- Self-monitoring of Help Desk tickets to insure proper escalation and resolution of incidents consistent with the agreed SLA's Communication with several IT Infrastructure support groups to appropriately escalate incidents and follow up on incidents to drive resolution for the customer.
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions to be inclusive of accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Contribute current technical information and best practices concerning proprietary applications using the various knowledge distribution channels.
- Organise and utilise all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
Key Accounts Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856