About the company
An Australian-owned company with a 130-year history, our client is dedicated to ensuring uninterrupted lives and businesses in a period of global uncertainty. Operating across road, rail, air, and sea, they offer seamless transport, logistics, and business solutions in Australia and New Zealand. They recognise that keeping their employees happy and growing is an essential part of a successful business model.
Our clients have recently secured deals with outside investment and key partners, worth over $1.8 billion, to ensure a smooth, successful, and sustainable business, continually growing and improving across Australia and NZ.
About the role
Operating out of the Regency Park workshop, you will use your automotive trade background to maintain, service and repair a fleet of modern Heavy diesel trucks and trailers. Working within a small and welcoming team you will be an integral part in the business's success in delivering household goods, business supplies and even industrial equipment across the APAC region.
- 15% Superannuation
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- Hands-on upskilling and development opportunities
- Work for a national leader in their field
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs on a fleet of trucks and trailers
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Filling out attending paperwork and job orders
- Ensuring a clean and safe work space
Key selection criteria
- Automotive trade certificate in Heavy Vehicles, Diesel, Mobile Plant or similar
- 1+ year experience with heavy vehicles and trailers
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your interest by attaching your resume via SEEK or call Corey on 0421 087 282 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856