Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Go-To-Market, Digital Marketing APAC
Our Client is on a journey to transform and re-imagine how to best position themselves in the commercial space to ensure mutual success through COVID recovery and beyond.
This position will work with cross-functional teams, including local GCS Marketing, Brand, Sales, Account Development, and the global digital Product Team to drive customer awareness of digital products and changes that are coming over the next 3-years.
The Analyst will support build of a global cross-channel strategy, creative development with an external Agency, budget and channel management and analysis of campaign performance. They will possess analytic skills, thought leadership, communication, and organisational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently across multiple time-zones.
- Project manage market and regional launch activities for key product launches
- Manage budget for market launch activities
- Own marketing operations including local approvals process
- Measurement and tracking of initiatives, campaigns, and team performance.
- Work with team to define and develop digital engagement assets, including live demos, prototypes and video content in partnership with external audiences
- Assist with mapping customer needs and develop a rigorous data-driven segmentation of target profiles
- Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners
- Project management skills to execute action plans.
- Experience in Customer Marketing across multiple mediums such as social media or experiential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Impeccable time management and ability to plan across time zones
- Skills as a change agent who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate on problems with multiple stakeholders
- Innovative problem solver.
- Typically holds a Degree in communications or marketing (or has equivalent work experience)
Location: Sydney, Australia / Virtual
Work Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 7.5 hours per day
Ph: +61 2 9263 8511
Mob: 0493 421 118
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856