Member based global organization transforming their digital footprint has an opportunity for a Product Owner to manage the future development of multiple website channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager - Digital Marketing, the Digital Product Owner (Websites) is responsible for defining, managing, evolving, and implementing member and customer focused product visions and a strategic roadmap for new and evolving website, digital, and publishing experiences.
- As the PO of the roadmap, you will ensure its alignment to the corporate strategy and the member drivers of satisfaction and value.
- You will have a strategic and operational understanding of market, customer, and business needs which you will use to prioritize identified pains or challenges that need to be solved, maximizing value, and driving high performing business outcomes.
- Working closely with the marketing team and stakeholders across the organization, you will represent the business and its customers in new website implementations and integrations, bringing them to life and ensuring ongoing, incremental deliveries resulting in business value and/or return on investment. You will also represent marketing and customer need in related digital and technology platforms and data integrations such personalization, CMS, CRM or CDPs.
- Acting as the representative for the business, be able to clearly identify and describe the product vision to build a shared understanding of the problem and solution with product development teams and stakeholders. Ensure alignment with business and website strategy vision, goals, and objectives.
- Plan ongoing experience design and requirement development for new digital features, functionality, and integrations as part of an iterative delivery approach. Portfolio including but not exclusive to multiple websites including their digital magazine, main global website, podcasts, audiocasts and videos, e-Learning library, digital magazine playbook.
- Assess potential new feature or functionality business value or ROI from the customer's perspective, working with the User Experience Lead, and Experience Design and Insights (XDI) Team to draw on market, customer and business research and insights.
- Ownership of and responsibility for the website, digital and publishing platform product backlog, and vision, ensuring that it is visible and transparent, and that release plans and expectations are clear to all stakeholders and development teams.
- In conjunction with appropriate TDS leaders, manage all aspects of the backlog including iteration planning, backlog prioritisation, refinement, and development.
- Ensure the prioritisation process for decision-making uses customer, business, and performance data and insights and aligns to the website and corporate strategy.
- Establish clear frameworks, criteria, and processes for making consistent, commercial trade-offs and decisions regarding the product portfolio, aligning with website strategy, and supporting rationale with data and insights.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-8 years' work experience as a Digital Product Owner/ Manager in a Marketing, eCommerce setting will be preferred.
- In-depth and applied knowledge of Agile (and Waterfall) frameworks and best practice, providing operational and coaching excellence and coaching.
- Experience with various in Agile tools and systems.
- Adept at handling conflict when it occurs with a calm attitude.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to understand and deliver on a vision
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a high attention to details
- Demonstration of a strong understanding of working successfully within organisations undergoing digital and transformational change.
- Excellent organisational, time and delivery management skills
- Evidence of effectively leading and delivering online customer experience channels to positive completion
- Experience in delivering website redesigns and builds including deployment of Content Management Platforms
- Experience of technology platform deliveries and website integrations such as CRMs, Personalisation Engines, Marketing Automation tools and/or Customer Data Platforms.
- Experience with SITECOR will be an advantage.
If this role sounds like your next career move, then get in touch with Dani Easterbrook for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: 30th June 2022
+ 61 413 471 770
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856