Chance to work for a global bank as a Digital Project Manager / Digital Transformation Manager
The position is responsible for delivering digital transformation for a customer value stream to improve customer outcomes. A customer value stream is responsible for delivering transformational change, in close collaboration with the Business Lead and Tech Lead, to improves experiences for our customers and staff.
- Co-ordination of the end-to-end stages required for delivery of initiatives, and ensuring the stream has a clear plan
- Co-ordination of overall Scrum / Development Team activities & deliverable, in collaboration with the Tech Lead, including initiative lists, stream artefacts, Kanban's and other assets
- Ensuring required engagements and activities to manage the stream are completed, including managing Stream SteerCos, Working Groups, Huddles, Strategic Planning sessions, Alignment sessions, and participation in showcases and other forums
- Leading stream sub-prioritisation and decision-making for digital and transformation work required
- People management, in collaboration with community leads, to effectively manage resourcing and performance management and development for people in the stream, including business resources, digital transformation resources and tech resources
- Supporting all members of the stream in delivering and collaborating effectively
- Prioritisation of stream opportunities, ideas, designs and outcomes, and promotion of the design thinking approach to delivery
- Managing transformational change through to the optimisation phase, and iterating to improve the service blueprint for their customer value stream
- Proven record in delivering digital transformation for 5 years +, with experience across both digital change and transformations change
- Extensive experience with Mortgages/Mortgage products
- A passion to put customer's experiences and interests at the centre of transformation
- Experience managing delivery of digital or engineering teams directly, with sufficient domain knowledge of digital to manage delivery of engineering teams
- Experience of human-centred design/design thinking desirable
- Experience with collaborative and agile ways of working, and with managing teams in an agile context
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence as well as developing strong and productive relationships with key senior management and colleagues in a complex matrix environment
- Strong financial services business and product knowledge
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience with interpreting and implementing new regulatory requirements
If you have relevant skills and experience APPLY NOW for more details !
Key Accounts Consultant
+ 61 386 334 112
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856