Manpower Group are proud to be partnering with our client to find a leader to deliver and manage the life-cycle of their Accounting Program and Foundation exams. The role will be based n Melbourne.
This role is offered as a 18-month fixed term contract. Company benefits will apply for this role.
Our client is Australia's leading professional accounting body and one of the largest in the world. They have more than 172,000 members in over 100 countries and regions. Their core services include education, training, technical support and advocacy. They provide thought leadership on local, national and international issues affecting the accounting profession and public interest. They engage with governments, regulators and industries to advocate policies that stimulate sustainable economic growth and have positive business and public outcomes.
About the role:
The Learning and Innovation team are dedicated to fostering continuous learning and innovation within the accounting and finance profession, with a primary focus on empowering our members to excel. In this role you will manage the operational delivery of the Accounting CPA Program and Foundation exams, and act as a contact for several key suppliers.
Your key duties will include:
- Management of the end-to-end learner experience for the relevant programs and/or pathways (primarily focused on the CPA Program and Foundation Exams).
- Management and oversight of all assessment-related activities, including exam scheduling, user acceptance testing and exam delivery.
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders (internally and externally) to enable optimal outcomes for CPA Australia.
- Continuous improvement and product knowledge and communications of CPA Program and Foundation exams
- Lead, coach and motivate, up to 5 highly valued team members
- Broad business experience within a global operation, preferably in a member based or professional services organisation.
- Deep understanding of the tertiary education environment, preferably including knowledge of CPA Program.
- Education operational delivery experience including ability to manage multiple projects / business activities to agreed timelines.
- Experience monitoring cost control and budgets.
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness with the capacity to provide organisational leadership and build high performing teams.
A values led organisation:
- CPA are a Values led organisation, they Create opportunity, Pursue excellence, Achieve together
- Monthly Health and Wellbeing sessions, weekly learning labs, generous reward and recognition program.
- The people, you'll work with like-minded and talented colleagues who aspire to be the best
- Our members, they are at the heart of everything that we do.
- Flexible work, come to our offices and collaborate with the team one day, work from home the next
- Busy, fast paced, and passionate about what we do
- Paid parental, volunteer, study leave and the ability purchase additional leave
- Annual incentive scheme
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- They are global, so global mindsets are encouraged
If this role sounds like your next opportunity, get in touch with Dani Easterbrook for a confidential discussion or email me :
To APPLY for this role, please upload your CV in WORD format. Perm Residents or Australian Citizens only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date : 29th Feb 2024
+ 61 413 471 770
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856