We are seeking for an Environment, Health, and Safety Administrator to support our client - Animal Vaccine company that located in Bendigo.
Ongoing casual role with part-time hours
Start and finish times are flexible, though should be within normal office hours 8am - 5.30pm.
Days of the week are negotiable, certainly 3 days per week preferred (as opposed to 0.6FTE spread over 4-5 days).
The primary responsibility but not limited to:
- Providing effective and consistent administration and support to the EHS Team in matters related to the nominated areas of responsibility.
- Supporting to one or more Directors, Senior Managers or Department staff on site with the view to executing the functions required to maintain or improve the EHS management system.
- Coordinating the relevant administration tasks that related to principal duties.
- Assigning functional group duties necessary to improve communication.
- Effective interaction & Collaboration with people at all levels within and external.
- Ensuring all business activity complies with relevant SOPs, legal hold, and ethical standards.
- Consistently exercises organisational skills while always maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Effectively & consistently provides the EHS Manager and EHS team with administrative and operational support where needed.
- Prepare necessary meeting administration documentation.
- Coordinate and support incident investigations and corrective, prevention action development.
- SAP / SRM: Raising purchase orders and processing invoices,
- AERA: Develop Reports / dashboards.
- SharePoint - EHS Site administration and permission management.
- Compliance systems - Administer and / or support to system.
Ideally candidate - Mandatory
- Tertiary qualification
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written and Presentation skills English communication.
- Manage conflicting priorities and strong Collaboration skills
- Strong coordination and organisational skills.
- Use of standard office and communication equipment in an activity-based workplace environment
- Previous experience supporting at director/manager level and supporting multiple people in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively at all organisation levels and with high performance teams.
- Intermediate/Advanced level user experience of MS WORD, MS POWERPOINT, MS EXCEL, MS OUTLOOK
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in program platform management
- Previous experience in a corporate environment
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- 3-5 years' experience in an EHS or administrative role
- Pharmaceutical industry experiences
If you are interested, click "APPLY" or email us with with updated CV.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856