We are actively engaged with our large Federal Government client in Canberra who are looking for EL1 level Assistant Director Property Finance to commence an initial contract until June 2024 with possible 6 months extension.
Australian citizens are eligible to apply
What to expect:
- Develop and maintain high-quality financial reconciliations to support the activities of the branch and optimise performance of assets and contracts.
- Manage delivery of Work in Progress capitalisation activities for the branch projects.
- Deliver data analytics and reporting to support property and security capital management.
- If required, support the delivery of month end processing activities for the branch, including accruals, journals, reconciliations, and reporting.
- If required, support the development and management of budgets and forecasts for the branch.
- Provide strategic advice to staff, Senior Executives and stakeholders based on technical expertise.
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders, internal and external, to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation.
- Communicate and make balanced decisions using professional judgement, evaluating available information, factoring in risks and being sensitive to the context.
- Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of opportunities to improve business management practices and processes.
- Operate under broad direction, exercise a degree of independence, and perform a leadership role.
- Work positively and collaboratively, with a focus on customer service and maintaining open lines of communication.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal and negotiation), including experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work within established legislative and policy frameworks.
- Coordinate work, manage competing priorities and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills.
- Employ well-developed interpersonal skills to manage and resolve situations requiring sensitivity to individual and/or workgroup concerns.
- A comprehensive understanding of:
- The Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013, and associated rules.
- The Commonwealth Property Management Framework (desirable).
- Mandatory Tertiary qualifications in accounting and finance disciplines.
- CPA and or CA qualification (or working towards).
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to work in a challenging, dynamic, and rewarding environment, please "APPLY" by submitting your resume today!
Account Manager - Public Sector
+61 2 6200 3399
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856