About the company
Our client is one of fastest growing cloud-based CRM companies and has proudly won the 'Best Places to Work' award multiple times in a row. They help businesses deliver exceptional customer experiences through their integrated CRM platform.
- Provide support to employees by delivering solutions to Tier 0 and Tier 1 enquiries
- Act as a first point of contact for Return-to-Work questions, contact tracing and employee requirements
- Learn and understand the client's policies and procedures to provide support to employees
- Be in contact and consult with the internal and wider teams as required
- Maintain confidentiality of information in accordance with regulations
- Tracking, reporting and analyse trends using internal management systems
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of human resources experience, including shared service experience
- You are flexible when it comes to international work hours, can overlap with overseas timings on a few days
- You are a great multi-tasker and can work in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working in a team and on your own as well
- You can adapt to change easily
To submit your application, please select Apply Now or reach out to me directly for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856