An exciting opportunity to join a global cloud-based customer relationship management platform has recently made itself available. Our client provides customer service, marketing automation, analytic, and application development focused enterprise applications.
Our client is looking for an experienced Event Tech to join their team. You will be responsible for communicating with event organisers, gathering important technical details and partnering with additional A/V and IT professionals to successfully execute the event.
You will be responsible for successfully managing the pre-production, technical event execution and post event deliverables of events. Training speakers, presenters, and end users on the collaborative tools and virtual technologies, ensuring the functionality of streaming media. Covering a variety of A/V support roles, camera operation, switching, graphics, video playback, and audio engineer. Assisting staff with routine A/V maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Project manage and produce an array of virtual and in person events and conferences that could include Vmix and Zoom components.
- Manage technical arrangements, including tests, teleconference coordination, off site production, etc.
- Consistently meet project time lines and deliver flawless multimedia events.
- Keep all project stakeholders informed throughout the project life cycle: pre-event, live-event, and post-event.
- Quickly solve problems and make quick decisions during the production of live events.
- Have a strong knowledge of streaming services such as Zoom
- Knowledge of streaming protocols and encoding of audio/video and related tools
- Knowledge of basic Audio/Video & computer technical solutions and troubleshooting techniques.