- Long term contract
- Location Sydney
- opportunity with IT Giant.
- 350/day +super
Role and Responsibilities
- Calendar/schedule management for Senior Executives( 2 or more)
- Manage stakeholder communications and dependencies
- Ensure a positive Brand of the Exec and Business is represented
- Preparation of internal communications
- Attend key meetings to record actions/minutes, compile, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Manage and maintain executive's schedules.
- Prepare agendas and arrangements for meetings.
- Prepare reports, presentations and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Heavy diary/email management and organisation of meetings
- Travel management to Coordination of meetings and staff updates
- Coordinating setup process for new starters within the team as required
- Coordination of all team and Group wide social activities
- 5 years experience.
- Calendar/schedule management for more than 2-3 Senior Executives.
- Advanced knowledge of Mac/Windows desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Work in an organised and focused manner and have great attention to details and self-motivated by nature.
- Advanced desktop calendar management program experience.
Key Accounts Resource Consultant
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856