* Brisbane CBD Location
* Initial 6 Month Contracted role (Full Time)
* $40 - $50 + Super
* APS 4 level
Manpower is actively engaged in the Federal Government department and is now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant. The right applicant will have advanced organisational skills and attention to detail as well as have a flair for communication. This is an exciting opportunity to show off your administrative skills and provide executive support to our senior staff.
This is an APS 4 role
Key duties will include:
* Organising the senior executive's diary and calendar including arranging appointments and booking appropriate venues
* Managing emails and providing support with inbound and outbound calls
* Liaising with Senior staff, ministerial offices, government departments and general members of the public and providing effective communication on behalf of the senior executive.
* Arranging support meetings, taking notes, timing meetings and actions items of reference
* Assisting the Senior Executive and relevant staff in fulfilling their responsibilities
* High organisational skills with experience working in an energetic environment providing support to senior executives
* Can handle confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
* Proficient in using Microsoft Suite and WebEX and will provide support to others in the use of these programs
* Responds to competing and urgent requests in a professional and efficient manner whilst maintain accurate and high work standards
* Is collaborative and shows co-operations skills when overcoming barriers to information sharing and communication
* Has a proactive manner and anticipates the needs of senior executives, applies their own sound judgement and has reasonable decision making skills
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856